The Holy Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Ones

The Holy Ones - The Holy One clan was established by two people from Xbox Live. Austin Ennest (TheHolyOne8) and Remy Hepburn (TheHolyOne7). The Holy One clan is different from any other clan, we do what we want, When we want. Austin is the leader of Heave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time- zone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B0rnP3ac3mak3r

Time- zone Empty
PostSubject: Time- zone   Time- zone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

When (management) announces time whats the time zone? (eastern, mountain, central or pacific)?
Back to top Go down
xbeg4mercy
Admin
xbeg4mercy

Time- zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time- zone   Time- zone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Thats a good question! Haha I myself am in Mountain time but I think everything should be officially PST (which is the West EG USA - Oragen or Canada - BC) so its 10:30 right now there an hour behind me? Or do you guys want to do East Coast?
Back to top Go down
https://theholyones.iftopic.com
TheHolyOne7

TheHolyOne7

Time- zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time- zone   Time- zone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 pm

i think its easier if we do the east coast since most of the members live in the eastern us and canada
Back to top Go down
xbeg4mercy
Admin
xbeg4mercy

Time- zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time- zone   Time- zone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Alright sweet! So it is said so it shall be done! EST is the time zone we are going to be using
Back to top Go down
https://theholyones.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

Time- zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time- zone   Time- zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time- zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Ones :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: