The Holy Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Ones

The Holy Ones - The Holy One clan was established by two people from Xbox Live. Austin Ennest (TheHolyOne8) and Remy Hepburn (TheHolyOne7). The Holy One clan is different from any other clan, we do what we want, When we want. Austin is the leader of Heave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHolyOne7

TheHolyOne7

RULES AND REGULATIONS Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND REGULATIONS   RULES AND REGULATIONS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm

These are the rules for TheHolyOne clan. All members, besides the Leaders and Co-Leaders, have to follow the rules
Rule#1: Don't trash talk fellow Holy Members. If u don't know who some of the members are please refer to the topic Holy Members.
Rule#2: All Holy members must sign up for our website
Rule#3: You must put your holy gamer-tag in your bio along with your faction.
Rule#4: If you are asked by a leader or co-leader to attain a clan meeting you must attend unless you have a valid excuse. Most meetings are mandatory for members to attend.
Rule#5: DONT TRASH TALK THE NBK CLAN ON FEAR2.
Rule#6: If you want to invite someone to the clan please contact the Leaders or Co-Leaders first.

Consequences: If any of the rules are broken you will receive a consequence.
Warning: 1ST VIOLATION
2nd violation: 30 day suspension from clan
3rd violation: if necessary another 30 day suspension or expelled from the clan.

I have faith that none of the holy members will break any rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down

RULES AND REGULATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Ones :: Headquarters :: READ ME!-
Jump to: